View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2018, 20:58 (Ref:3816560)   #64
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Lee View Post
This race looked allot more like the Bristol of old, that it has since smith SCREWED UP the tack by trying to fix what WAS NOT broken to start with! I remember Bristol, a concrete track as well. You're right Field of Dreams, that is the way racing was before concrete! Personally, I always liked the racing the way it was when the track was asphalt!

Wonder what had happened to Y'all. First time, since Martinsville, that anyone has posted about the races. I check here every day, haven't seen anybody.
R.Lee, I think my (and others) negativity ran off canamman, which stinks because I see him twice a year at Road Atlanta and I'm sure he's still watching, just not posting. Others who posted when I started here, just don't watch anymore...

I tried to get into other series but found time / access difficult.