View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2022, 20:58 (Ref:4115452)   #55
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Wow! Had not heard about Bill France too.

This project is taking on a Moon Landing level of focus.
I think it's also helped by many of the parts they'll use will be standard Cup bits. Apparently Ford and Toyota have been kept in the loop, especially for the hybrid and drivetrain bits, outside of what they both probably already know about the GM engine package I'd guess. I think Kelly Crandall has something about that and why Ford and Toyota aren't up in arms about preferential treatment with NASCAR being involved in a GM car so much