View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2012, 10:58 (Ref:3158407)   #9
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Muscle Milk don't get an auto-invitation. I would suggest, however, that if Pickett did show any interest his entry would be pretty much garaunteed. The ACO wouldn't say no to a quality LMP1 entry.

I'd also expect another LMP1 entry in the WEC to fly out of nowhere, like JRM last year.

Whether we see McLaren or Viper at Le Mans is not set in stone, of course, but I'd expect at least one of them will show up.

There's also potential for four works Astons split between PRO and AM.