View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2019, 19:01 (Ref:3909612)   #1325
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Good to know!

Maybe I'll have a chance to watch between conference calls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livininthinair View Post
Good to know its at least working, (fingers crossed for this weekend)... I'm stuck at work but at least I can watch my favorite team onboard (Rebellion/Youtube). I'm all in for Rebellion taking their first overall win - call me crazy I don't care.

I'll be watching flag to flag on Motortrend this weekend!
And now it stopped and won't let me re-try it so who knows. It loaded DirecTV Now sign-in once and now wants the Motor Trend subscription so who knows what those knuckleheads want now. DirecTV claims it should have full access to the app from Discovery so we'll see.