View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2023, 21:19 (Ref:4148549)   #1835
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonman View Post
Agree with this . If TCR was a serious threat then tell me a driver currently entered who has the prospect of a major career like Sutton or Ingram .
If you are talking about TCR UK only - Lewis Kent, Hugo Cook and Lewis Brown all have the prospect of major career success.

If you are talking wider TCR drivers - Mikel Azcona Troyas, Isidro Callejas, Dario Isidoro Vezzaro and Bailey Sweeny all look like they have the talent to be a major success in BTCC if they moved in that direction.