Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2022, 09:57 (Ref:4129863)   #70
marcosgt
Racer

England
UK
marcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmarcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's been a while since I posted here and my last sportscar race was Daytona 2019, so it's with some excitement that I've logged in to say that I've booked to go to a race next year.

The promise of a large Hypercar field has tempted me back to the WEC after being rather bored with it over the previous few years.

I did think about taking another trip to Daytona or Le Mans (Where I used to be a regular before becoming rather disenchanted with the organiser's decisions to favour corporate guests over people like me who'd kept coming in less popular times), but have decided to go to Monza instead, a circuit I've never visited but have always wanted to.

Looking forward to seeing a genuine multi-marque battle like the glory days of Group C (although maybe that's a bar a little too high to aim for) in 2023!

Any tips, meanwhile, for visiting Monza? I'm flying in Saturday morning and out Monday evening and staying close to the main station in Milan.

Cheers.

M