View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2012, 16:51 (Ref:3034560)   #175
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by msook View Post
As a Canadian marshal who may be going to his first Le Mans this year, does anyone have any advice on what to take? I need some advice, never having been before. I've been told to arrive no later than the Tuesday. Does anyone know where I could find a post map? I'm going to rent a car. I've been told the shifts are two hours on four hours off. Once your car is parked in a campsite, are there shuttle buses or something to take you to the main stands and back to your post?
Yes, go to the Marshal's Forum for this, and do a search on Le Mans. But in general, you will camp AT the poste -- your commissaire pass comes with a car pass for the poste. The rota is subject to the whim of the chef de poste and there are many different flavours, depending on what he wants.

Enough from me, I'm going back to dreaming about Sebring...
keke