View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2015, 16:26 (Ref:3544943)   #1517
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I think a thread per class is a bit too much - I (think I) get what you're implying, that the factory P1 discussion takes up the majority of the comments and that it can be hard to find posts about the other classes but on the other hand dedicated threads for P2/GTE-Pro/Am would be rather empty in comparison, once the congratulations and commiserations were done in the immediate aftermath of the race.
I'm happy to leave it up to you guys. After Saturday I won't have that much time on here from day to day so I don't want to be moving things between 5-6 different threads. I do agree with a qually thread and a race thread though.