View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2022, 23:26 (Ref:4113878)   #156
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Focus on #47

And the team of 10-10ths this year is #47 as we have friends on that one this year.

(I also have a friend who works for Toyota, but they'll get the coverage anyway )

You might have noticed that #47 was highlighted in the session rankings chart already.

Anyway, what about Algave Pro Racing's drivers? Who should we look out for in the race who might be pushing on and, as is the way in LMP2, who do they manage in the FCY etc...?

I've includes the sister car #45 for more comparisons. Aitken and Allen are the speedsters. Falb and Thomas arguably the ones that will win it for them. Quickest is the #45, but bring in the second driver and it is even and Falb seems to have the advantage . So #47 seems stronger, but #45 has had the problems.

#47 didn't get the luck either in Q, but we should see it gain in the race.

First chart shows the spread. There is a bigger spread on #45 due to the lower sample caused by the accident.

The table. The average and median don't help - too many slow laps from pitting, FCY, SZ, etc... I quite like the top 25% quartile as a guide.

Not sure which view I like best. I feel it could be better.
Attached Thumbnails
Lap time spread Algarve.png   lap time spread (4).png   lap time spread (3).png