View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2022, 15:32 (Ref:4114295)   #287
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Got the French pastries but not in France and none for me so 2 problems there. But they're tasty and a celebration of good butter as God intended.
Beautiful!! Coffee only for me now, but about to meet Bacons and a brewery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I found my motortrend password (even though I'm still salty to have to pay for a subscription since I've been a magazine subscriber for 32 years) and am ready to go!!! It will be awesome to see all the people back at the track!
I know. The other content on the app is good. There's a lot more motor racing on there than you thought.