View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2022, 23:15 (Ref:4115468)   #92
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Slightly worrying trend this year from the ACO of what I'm choosing to call 'Flip-Flop BoP'.

Rather than going in a certain direction it just gave the impression they were free styling a bit.

You could see Alpine were caught out by it. They assumed they'd got their break and proceeded to naively show, not only some one-lap pace, but also a 13-lap stint. If BoP is a game then it's tough when the rules are so fluid.

Also, just purely from a consistency perspective, I've no idea how the Vette sailed through race week without any changes. Especially given some of the extra micro adjustments to minimum wing angles etc. I've watched enough racing to know it was clearly "Corvette's turn" this year. They'll know that, which makes what happened all the more brutal for them.

The top class BoP discourse in years to come is going to be wild.