View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2022, 10:27 (Ref:4116045)   #1012
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
More to come from Sunday in the next day or so.

I now see LM as a Silverstone GP type venue for photography needing a step and dodging the fences, etc. There also feels to be something not quite right about the best locations for shots at the Esses / Tertre Rouge being the platforms for disabled spectators ....
Yes, I'm looking for a step too. You appear to have gained access to the gap in the fence exiting the Ford chicane. There is a spot at the top of the hill from the first corner on the outside where you can shoot through a cut out in the top of the gate. Trouble is getting access is difficult, there were loads of people waithing when I got there on Sunday.

Frankly, I was knackered and carrying blisters on my feet so I didn't look too hard for locations, this time.