View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2022, 15:09 (Ref:4130897)   #1354
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Having a catch up whilst other half of group are still trying to buy tickets next to the GS ones we got Tuesday.

Bridge down by Porsche Experience - agree with article this looks like a connection between corporate parking (now that gate down there is vehicle access only) and the hospitality area by road before the tunnels (with easy access to golf carts etc and the back of the village). Hopefully would be wider and more accessible than picture if it's the first crossing for those coming up from Karting and Technopark entrances. Didn't see any VIP parking up by Arena/Garage Vert area this year. Would suggest more paid or VIP parking possible where Bleu Nord camping is opposite the gate? So reducing in circuit back road traffic.

GS - I thought you could buy separate GS tickets for 2022, didn't see option this time. I know you can chose seats etc later, but as separate prices for each component, has anybody tried backing out the GE part in trolley before check out?

GS - roving tickets after start and before finish - would possibly agree but maybe only after 7 or 8pm on Saturday up to 10am Sunday. As they only quickly look at E tickets you could possibly have over crowding at some ot the popular stands up near Dunlop. You also have the issue of removing or getting people to move on Sunday and may need more staff etc then. But could just create hassle.

Last GS question: I know T17 & 18 sold out this year - I assume specific seats are sold with row and number etc are sold stands just like all the others? Had unnumbered ones for Classic and think most of time staff sent us into wrong stand from the canteen bit.