View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2022, 10:34 (Ref:4136143)   #1995
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
RoKiT are another Rich Energy.
I think (from your perspective) you might see ROKiT differently if you look at the personnel behind the company.

Jonathan Kendrick worked as a tyre engineer for Goodyear and was assigned to support the Williams team in 1978. He was also behind bringing Yokohama tyres to the UK before retiring in 1998. The name ROK stands for 'Return of Kendrick'.

His partner in the brand is John Paul DeJoria, who you might be aware of from Paul Mitchell hair care products and Patron Tequila.

Although I agree - this particular saga does not look good, it is an entirely different situation to Rich Energy / Storey.