View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2022, 20:46 (Ref:4136200)   #1996
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Although I agree - this particular saga does not look good, it is an entirely different situation to Rich Energy / Storey.
I frankly know little about Rokit. I did see this story posted elsewhere and it is interesting.

https://variety.com/2022/biz/news/ro...es-1235398095/

This quote seems to sum it up..

Quote:
Despite its varied interests, and a complex web of private limited companies to pursue them, financial reports and interviews with former Rokit insiders chronicle a company that has never proven financially sustainable, produced very few actual products, and failed to deliver on many of its business commitments.
It sounds like the leadership might be labelled as "toxic". Shades of Rich Energy?

Quote:
In an email Kendrick sent his staff in late 2018—a copy of which was obtained by Sportico and authenticated by multiple sources—the CEO suggested that he would start making Rokit employees wear badges in the office to denote how useful he perceived them. Those who were the most disappointing would be tagged with the classic four letter f-word, Kendrick wrote, explaining it stood for “Futile Useless C***sucker ******.”
I expect both Rokit and Rich Energy have organizational challenges that are unique to each. But it seems both have a bit of "champagne taste and a beer wallet". Especially when it comes to sporting sponsorship/partnerships. It seems that both leave quite the mess in their wake.

Richard