View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2023, 16:01 (Ref:4159526)   #14
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogster View Post
Maybe I’ve been spoiled by F1s offerings but at first glance this really is an awful layout. Feels very FE, in a bad way. From onboard it looks very narrow.
After the way the 500 ended, I have a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, and we will probably see a lot of the same come race day here. Just finished watching practice. Practice 2 and so many people went off not being able to make corners. Luckily not a lot of damage, but if people can't keep it on track, it's going to be a long day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I love the pit lane.
When I first read that it was on the right and left I thought it was two separate pit lanes on either side of the track, not one pit lane with two sides!

I'm about to watch the NXT race on peacock. This will give us a better idea of how the track races