View Single Post
Old 12 May 2004, 18:28 (Ref:968999)   #4
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Actually, I look forward to this thread too. If I end up deeming LasVegas as either "fiscally-impossible" (or the race doesn't happen at all), I'll be wanting to go to my first race in TO. I'm in withdrawl, as I haven't been to an event since 2001 (when they left Michigan).

I'm also in want of Rush tix at the Molson Amphitheatre, as they've already gone on sale, but I digress...

If I go to TO, it'll be on "economy-mode". And most likely solo. I could stay with my family in St.Catharines and commute, but that would negate any foamy beverages. Kinda defeats the purpose! I'd be looking for a cheap hotel where rates + cabfare are (significantly) cheaper than a downtown hotel. Any help in this area would also be appreciated.

If enough (male) out-of-town regular members are going (solo), we could even consider splitting on the costs of a room as close as possible... I don't mind sleeping on the floor. Heck, it's better than the sidewalk!