Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2022, 11:20 (Ref:4118169)   #692
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
#83 pushing #60 into pit lane. Somehow that seems like a fitting end to this race.
And got DQ'd, losing the class win because of it!

It's a daft one really. I assume it was due to no fuel left. If Rigon had just parked it after the line like a few other did he'd have been fine (as long as there was enough for a sample in the tank)?

If I was Prema I'd be feeling a bit hard done by getting that post-race 10sec penalty. It was a pit entry violation during Habsburg's time in the car (the starting driver). I'm sure we heard that was being investigated just after he got out of the car. Before even half distance I think. Did the stewards just forget? That 10secs could easily have been swallowed during the late safety car and would have been largely a non-factor. Unless I've completely misinterpreted all that.