View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2024, 18:19 (Ref:4204513)   #38
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
Instead of that, is there anything you could tell me about F1 that draws you in, I am genuinely interested as I fail to really understand what there is there to make it so vital that people watch it so religiously.
I've been an F1 fan and latterly enthusiast since 1982. That's a lot of eras, a lot of changes, and an awful lot of laps. There's more to F1 than one race, it's a year long season, the intrigue and shenanigans never stop whether I like them or not. I can watch a single race and it could be amazing or dreadful but it's just one part of a whole - and that's a whole for me which is now in its fifth decade.

I've been a Manchester United fan for even longer - and I still am, despite them not being at the peak right now. There's more to most sports than just one match, race, or season.

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment!