View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2023, 09:42 (Ref:4175255)   #2702
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I dont believe the BMW is capable of winning the title, not with Sutton and the Ford with the performance it has. Of the few circuits where the beemer seem to have an advantage, that "advantage" has been eroded away due to a number of factors.
I would disagree with that. I think the BMW is the strongest car in the field, and if Sutton was behind the wheel he would be even further in front of the pack.

Hill himself has said this season that he thinks the Hyundai is the fastest car, and the BMW is the second quickest (that is at all tracks).

Looking at results when you compare team-mates, Sutton and Ingram appear to be doing a better job than Hill or Turkington right now - as evidenced by the Manufacturers' standings.