View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2012, 12:59 (Ref:3100184)   #1732
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Oh dear , whats the fix for that then , tracks !!!

You cant argue with the laws of physics , and each accident is differant .

You plan a fix for one type of accident , and it exagerates another type of accident .

Racing is dangerous , get on with it .

Im sick to death of hearing all these opinions ..... you cant plan for an accident , cuz its an accident .

The people who drive these cars do so at their own risk , and we as spectators also enter the premises at our own risk .
Unfortunatley it's not the way the world works...
I agree with you, but if we continue to see more airborne accidents where the barriers of the track almost isn't sufficient, then there has to be some sort of reaction, otherwise, what will stop a 1955 accident!?
I would hate to see Motorsport getting banned because there wasn't any adjustment taken to avoid it.