View Single Post
Old 23 May 2023, 13:39 (Ref:4157564)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just so people know, the ticket office are still sending out stickers for parking - if you haven’t got yours already. They’ve also started replying to emails (and are quick to respond to queries on FB), I bought a full week Expo parking ticket on the resale site yesterday and they confirmed to me this morning that they will be sending me out a sticker. It all seems like an expensive process as they already sent me other stickers (at their own cost) and now they’re sending me another sticker for an e-ticket, again at their own cost.

For the avoidance of doubt, all the tickets appearing on the resale site appear to be e-ticket only. Not an issue though direct from the ACO.