Thread: LMS Silverstone
View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2008, 12:46 (Ref:2290852)   #80
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Loved it. Credit to the organisers for ensuring the track sessions problem from Friday evening was not repeated. That was noted and repeated.

Spent Saturday and Sunday at Becketts Centre which was a little busy on occasions. #32's lost wheel and resultant spin made me duck since it was heading straight at us and I've seen these things fly... Fortunately it stayed on the ground and the gravel trap did it's work. #20 ended it's day between Centre and Chapel on each of the three days, this time taking the 96 Porsche with it. Various other incidents and #5's strange inability to see our yellow flag on two separate occasions meant that we had plenty to keep us going. if only FIA would allow us to use proper flag signals it would be even better. Even so I think I used about 3 seasons' worth of blueing in one race.

Peugeot Spiders. Hmm. Even worse than I remembered, but at least they ensured the spectator traffic had gone by the time they'd finished (trying hard to find a positive there).

In short, another great display of my favourite style of racing.