Thread: LM24 Cadillac Northstar LMP
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2014, 23:36 (Ref:3463158)   #53
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
100 years from now people will have forgotten all of us--it will be enough if the car is still around for levitation-car-racing fans to appreciate as a part of history.

In the meantime, people will criticize you whatever you do--"Why didn't he spend his time and money rebuilding a car I care about" or whatever--so ...

Please accept the thanks of myself and other 10/10ths posters for not only doing this, but sharing it with us. And carry on in whatever fashion suits you.

The image of your LMP1 in your wife's office will be with me for a long time to come.