View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2023, 12:15 (Ref:4151987)   #16
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
I buy the WEC Le Mans streaming package and it specifically mentions this year it is not available in North America.Only place in the world you can’t get access.
BTW I can’t recommend it enough.For 13€ you get live and on demand access to all practice/qualifying sessions and the race.If watching the race live doesn’t suit your time zone they post each hour separately shortly after that hour is done so you can easily go through it in blocks of time.
I always liked the official package. Had teething problems very early on. That hour split was useful.