View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2024, 14:45 (Ref:4205586)   #3211
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
So I've been thinking (yeah, I know ).

The studio approach that Sky has been taking for the last few races is terrible IMHO. I assume that they've done it for budget reasons but it results in the pundits being too far removed from what is happening at each Grand Prix and as a result, takes a lot away from the quality of the broadcasts - making them too sterile I reckon.

In China this weekend they've REALLY cut back, with Nico Rosberg initially by himself in Shanghai doing the pre-session chats (he claimed that no-one had told him). They quickly moved Ted to be with Nico but I think that the whole studio move hasn't worked at all - just takes far too much away from the experience.

My 2c worth.