View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2003, 02:55 (Ref:556736)   #2
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it wil get better soon, the prototypes will comeback from everywhere panoz led the way by being a semi support to the teams, Audi still has VAG in their corner even if it is not in name, the joest team was the same as last year with whatever mods were made before the departure of the official VAG team. The privateers will come back , we still have Listers, the wicked Dome, the courage, it will mend soon, the factories have to take a peripheral involvement for a while. names shapes, and what have you, but a full blown effort? the Oreca Vipers are a great example they were the GT Factory team but it wasn't Dodge/Chrysler Viper ORECA team, it was The Oreca Vipers, a fantastic team one of the best ever. This is the sort of involement the factories should give and limit it to. I adore the factory machines, always will, but they will relax their grip they must, and as F1 is getting outrageuos, the Makes will put more in that corner, leaving the Glory of sports cars to rise again as the Best MotorRacing on the planet.

Oui?