View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2017, 17:02 (Ref:3776635)   #6
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
To be fair to all the fans, it's hard to care about a series you can't watch. AsLMS has been dabbling in internet streaming and did do last season's races, but it was a bit all over the place. Some races only had static cameras, one had static camera and no commentators. When they get it right, they have Graham Goodwin and proper camera coverage and it's actually pretty good. You never knew what you were getting until the day, and sometimes it was disappointing. They seem to have ramped it up a bit for this season, so we'll see how that goes. I'm certainly going to give the races a watch, but it will be tape delay due to the times.

If I were the ACO, I'd make a decent gap after the Blancpain GT Series, to try and grab entries from that for through the winter. And I'd try and couple the WEC Shanghai and ASLMS races together, to see if it gains any more interest.