View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2019, 20:43 (Ref:3940474)   #27
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
They said 22/23 season. So they'll only miss one 24hrs under the new regs. They're continuing with the winter season so I assume Summer of 2022 is when we will see the car presented. I'm sure spy shots will reveal it before that though. Remember that Le Mans is the season finale, so unless they want to do that in the first year (which I don't think competitors will like) they'll have to wait.
No they won't, they will miss LM 2021 and LM 2022 under new regs, so two. Then they will only be eligible for 2023 and 2024 LM until being outlawed for 2025 LM (maybe grandfathered for that single year but that's not the same), at least if ACO doesn't screw up the regulations again