View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2020, 16:22 (Ref:3959411)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Yes Andrew, but i suggest that if for 3 years running you were the only person to turn up you might lose some desire to go back.
It's a little different. I turned out in 1992 when there were only 28 starters and everyone said it would be a non-event, but the battle between Peugeot and Toyota was actually very good. So unless they turn it into a touring car event (as was threatened a few years back), I'll still be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
But showing up for years and only getting to camp next to the loo and then finally getting a nice open field? You might stay a bit longer to relish the beauty finally
Yep. I always go into the circuit on Tuesday when there is virtually no-one there other than the teams in the pits. If, like Eric, I lived in Le Mans, I'd probably go in for a lungful of Le Mans air quite regularly....