View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2020, 22:16 (Ref:3959460)   #26
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am not sure why there is no race thread .... even though I am watching the race, I enjoy the commentary here, too ...... and in the U.S. only the first and last hours are televised , so .....

As far as it being "an exciting show" I don't buy it .... only endurance-racing die-hards are going to enjoy a race with very little door-to-door racing for six hours, I think.

Personally I am thrilled to see Rebellion actually having a chance for an overall victory .... in what is sadly their last season.

Pretty good coverage, IMO .... because online it is commercial-free. If this were televised, we'd be getting the usual three minutes of random shots, three minutes of commercials ....