View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2020, 22:43 (Ref:3959466)   #30
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Lets be honest, we say this isn't close, but endurance racing has been pretty spread out for decades. Compared to say, a race in the 90s, this is close. Not saying it's good, but it's not that the most dominant display in the world.

Not a great race but better than nothing.

Enjoying the WEC commentary team today. Been good.
I am and endurance-racing fan, so for me to see two cars within 30 seconds, it is pretty close ... and with Toyota having the fuel economy edge, this is positively a nail-biter.

I think much of the TV audience for motorsports might prefer more "action" .... but there have actually been some really good battle s so far.

I surely am, not complaining. I love this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
I am not sure why there is no race thread .... .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
There is now
Thanks.