View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2024, 10:02 (Ref:4203117)   #2587
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTopGrumpy View Post
I'm talking sport not TV in general. I watch everything on demand apart from sport which I always watch live whenever possible.

Same goes for all my extended family and friends regardless of age. Seems weird to not watch a sport live if you can.
I don't tend to watch BTCC live - I usually have other things to do at the weekend, I do try and catch up with it in the week following the event. The problem I had last year was that ITVX was so bad I'd give up - it keeps on crashing and forgetting where I'd got to in the 7 hour broadcast so would start again from the beginning. Infuriating! It's by far the worst catchup app - hopefully it'll have been updated before the new season starts (they may have done something about it already to be fair - I don't watch anything else on ITV so haven't used it for months).