View Single Post
Old 28 May 2020, 19:28 (Ref:3978996)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Filter System Advice

I've been going through my old Le Mans photos recently, scanning negs to my computer and I was reminded that in the mid-90's I played around a little bit with effects filters. I still have one or two, but haven't used them for years and the Cokin holder I had at the time has long since disappeared.

I quite fancy having another go. I can buy another Cokin holder and adaptor rings relatively cheaply, but I wondered if there is any advice to be had about which way to go? I really don't want to spend a fortune on something that I may only use occasionally.

Thanks