View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2020, 18:36 (Ref:3987275)   #5
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Just ordered my ticket and parking pass. I thought it might be a good idea to get this done early in case they limit tickets as they have done for Le Mans. .
Hmmm, yeah, maybe that's a good idea. broad has a annual pass and has only seen two broke F1 Ferraris and maybe Boris Said turn a few laps. Maybe a comp for next year? Same with buying PLM tix now?

I'm still not getting any hopes up for anything and then if it happens; YAY!

Quote:
I am not sure if I can get my brother to come along this year, he is super busy in Colorado but I know my dad would like to attend. Getting him there is going to be tricky logistically unless he comes here first and rides with me.

Speaking of rides, I will hopefully not be taking my old Mazda 3 this year. It has done the last 7 Petits but I said last year it was going to be its last trip. I thought it would be because I had a new 3 to take, but alas that isn't happening
I've been hoping my brother comes back and sleeps in his coffin again, but unless shat happens or something drastically changes with my job, the van, with 50 yr anniversary IMSA sticker, rides again!