View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2020, 22:57 (Ref:3994854)   #186
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Not correct for an FIA World Championship. The stewards are FIA Stewards, appointed by the FIA and acting as the FIA with ultimate authority at the race meeting.

Your memory would be correct if it was a national level race meeting for example.
I could be wrong or things have changed and different now, but i also thought that in addition to the permanent stewards there are also a couple of stewards nationality appointed perhaps even with one having to be a national of the country hosting the race.

Either way though...the vagueness of the ruling suggests to me that the ones at the race, regardless ofwho appointed them, where more then willing to pass the decision up to mom and dad to sort out.