View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2020, 17:43 (Ref:3997912)   #14
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
John,nice to see you and your good lady on Saturday, I will post a few pictures on the Parade site and kill two birds ...etc.

I have noticed a sad deterioration in my photography over the last few years, so I had my camera serviced by Canon, their 'Premium' service to ensure it was not the camera- even more sadly it is not. I suspect that old age is catching up with my stability and 'camera shake' is setting in.
Although I had not set up my camera properly before the meeting and that did not help.

Excuses, excuses.

Must do better;
Good to see you, too, Bob. Photos look OK to me. I think my photos are deteriorating too, although I'm a bit younger than you!
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!