View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2020, 13:07 (Ref:3999807)   #15
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've been talking with Adam Ellis at the track trying to get a feel for what we'd be allowed this weekend and trying to gauge the safety and reasonable behavior. He claims Petit is still scheduled to have all the usual rules and tickets sold will be honored. There's no plan to refund and lock out fans who've purchased camping passes.

This weekend the full track is open for fans but camping is limited. The mask rule was dialed back from all times in the property to the Daytona rule of outside of your area it seems. He would not let me have anyone outside of my family join my camping area and all campers outside of season pass holders were stuck in the "backstretch" camping areas in your assigned space. The paddocks are closed and they expect again for Petit as well, guess we'll miss the 45 min call to clear the grid this season. Media is even limited and blocked access to the paddock again as per IMSA.