View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2008, 23:26 (Ref:2110208)   #26
cptkablamo
Veteran

Australia
cptkablamo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcptkablamo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycool
cptkablamo,

1. They've tried something new each year for four years and nothing has worked. In this case, though, less "live" is less "live," less over-the-air network is less over-the-air network, less airtime is less airtime and less in front of the viewer is less in front of the viewer. One of those things that quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, so it must be a duck.

2. Really? Which ones that have been reaching to national and/or international audiences?
1. yeah...maybe this style is more sustainable and can be worked on for a few years while they tackle the other things wrong with the series. I know I am living in a dream world but I still don't think it is as bad as people are saying...Maybe I will be proven wrong, maybe not...

2. BTCC in the early 90s was a highlights package - although they had a good package and Murry Walker doing the commentry - so it can be done but you have to get the whole thing right I suppose.