View Single Post
Old 21 May 2021, 00:25 (Ref:4052471)   #16
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think BMW will be interesting with the new M4 GT3 car coming online for 2022, RLL has been the team but would they trust Turner's abilities with a GT3 car and fund 1 car with Turner funding the second in GTD

Lamborghini-Paul Miller would be tough since I think Snow brings a decent chunk of change to the team. Grasser would make sense as a Pro team but how much will Lamborghini spend supporting a car?

Porsche has multiple teams to choose from and the competition will be fierce to land it if they are willing to pay with LMDh coming online in 2023. You would have to think Wright or Pfaff would be the leaders but would anyone come from Europe to steal the spot.

Acura seems unlikely with a factory funded Pro team, do they have extra drivers not running in DPi and extra funds?

Lexus and Corvette I think are obvious as stated above