View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2001, 21:25 (Ref:189171)   #8
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by SL
Thanks Kyp.

A clue..........

I can see that they are not the brightest tools in the box. Blonde for a start.SL
They may well be "aircraft blondes". This is a family forum, so you need to work out what electronic device is carried by most aircraft so that data can be retrieved after a crash ..................

Quote:
Now what flight was your mate on ?????? Departure airport, day and airline ????
For you SL, I'll certainly pose the question. My pal's in the States, went to LM for the very first time this year, and damn me his son works for some firm that sponsors someone and they had unlimited access to the paddock, visits to the pits, decent seats along with hotel, unlimited free booze and food etc. He didn't rate his encounter with the girls as the high point of the weekend, but I'll e-mail him for info.
Someone told me you can find them by exploring the restaurants around the Place des Jacobins around lunchtime on the Friday. Happy hunting - a knowledge of Portugese might be an advantage