View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2008, 11:26 (Ref:2113284)   #36
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar
What's interesting is that you and indycool have tried to twist this like us champcar fans are all evil haterz sitting around scheming the destruction of the irl, yet you skimmed right over the substance of the proposals I put forth. Both you and indycool have framed me as some sort of evil person yet you both wish for the destruction of champcar, it's teams and it's fans. Pot calling the kettle black.

It's a shame.
I hardly think I've twisted, or misinterpreted your words. Perhaps you could go back and read what you've written. Honestly, I don't think your proposals have substance at the current time, if you want me to discuss in detail why, I'd be glad to. Perhaps if it were two equals negotiating, that might be worthwhile, but it no longer is. TG holds all of the cards now, and CC is on life support. I'm not saying the IRL is strong, or in great shape, but it is miles ahead of CC.

Please point out where I've called for the destruction of CC teams, or it's fans? For the record, I'm from the Champcar side, not the IRL side, never having had a great deal of interest in ovals. However, I have the capability of evaluating circumstances and I'm not clouded by hate.

I said it months ago, CC is dying, it's time to move forward to create one series, that at least might have a chance of saving Open Wheel in North America.