View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2000, 23:41 (Ref:38084)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Liz remind some good memories of Elio, and like Murph said, one of the most liked drivers.
Yes, Murph you clearly said it all. I can't track where F1 turned out be what it is today, but we all know what it is now. I sometimes think that all my posts are related to the past, and I can't help it. If the present drivers doesn't shine like the past ones, is something to be worried about. And I am not telling about the big stars or the promising guys, I am saying about the enviroment, the show or whatever it turned out be...
But still we are here, watching it, talking about it.