View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2022, 08:21 (Ref:4113682)   #55
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
I see after the great work they did on Chessons and the great racing it gave that it has now been changed again with the track going in field to what I have heard is to be the jump. I really hope this is just for Nitro, I know the jump wouldnt get used but making it more twisty is not what Lydden is about.
If that route is staying I can't imagine the jump will be permanent, as they surely won't be expected all the national classes to use it?

The revised Chessons worked well for the BTRDA round, but the "new" Chessons/Dover Slope merge was great for spectators as well, so it is a shame to see that gone already. I actually thought they might have two routes on the exit of Chessons, as that has obviously been a thing with Nitro in the past, but it seems not.

Less than two weeks now and it does seem awfully quiet. I was hopeful for a good turnout of Supercars but I have only seen two (McConnell and Flitney) saying they will be there.