View Single Post
Old 25 May 2023, 05:43 (Ref:4157845)   #634
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
The simple point I made was that AML don't own the F1 team in any way.
Maybe - but for the sake of the conversation, why were you making that point in the first place?

IIRC, it came about following a thought about why Geely might have made the increased investment into the car manufacturer, when the F1 team was due to switch PU supplier in the near future.

In the context of this thread and the F1 team, it is a valid query and worthy of further discussion. It might be true that the F1 team is not owned by the car manufacturer - but the truth remains that they are linked.

To quote peebee2 - 'The world simply isn’t as black and white as you’d clearly love it to be…'

To fully understand the connections (that do exist) between Geely and the Aston Martin F1 team, you would have to have full cognisance of the corporate structure of:
Aston Martin Lagonda
Aston Martin Lagonda Group
Aston Martin Investments
Aston Martin Holdings (Uk)
Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings
AMR GP
Amr Performance Group
Amr Gp Holdings
Racing Point Uk Holdings
Jonathan Andrew Dudman
Lawrence Sheldon Strulovitch
Yew Tree Consortium