View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2020, 08:54 (Ref:4006009)   #1183
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeW04 View Post
Did anyone else quite enjoy the extended night time running that a September race brings? Makes the 6/7 hours of darkness in June seem quite tame in comparison
Yes, that was the real highlight for me. I only wish we could have that much night running in June...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Must admit total darkness is ok for a short time but at the circuit it is almost impossible to tell the cars apart as the lights just dazzle you, so if there i would say prefer minimum of night time.
As you would expect Simon, I completely disagree. The night is the real magical time at Le Mans. I don't struggle much to identify the cars as by that time I'm pretty used to the liveries and if you follow the race closely you often know where they're running anyway. I also tend to be looking at them quite a lot through a long lens. There is simply nothing like sitting on the bank at Indianapolis in the dead of night, preferably without the French commentator warbling incessantly over the sound of the cars. I'd be very happy to have a night that is twice as long.