View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2007, 06:15 (Ref:1826182)   #19
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
Can we identify the 16 chassis nos and who they went to originally? How did we 'lose' 50% of them and what are the surviving chassis nos. and where are they all now? Put some of this together and I think we have another excellent candidate for the Chassis Archive!

John, I've just dug through my files and found quite a lot of the info I put together when I purchased my car so I could send it to Kale who has purchased a chassis and suspects it may be a Daren Mk2 (photos he has sent me certainly look like mine).

I could try to put a few thoughts down on the cars that ran as far as I understand it but I don't have detailed chassis information (or even numbers) for the other cars, just that it was the "Arthur Collier car", or the "Jeremy Richardson car", etc.

Perhaps I will get time over the weekend to do this and post it here and you can then move it to the Chassis Archive if it is suitable.