View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2023, 22:21 (Ref:4149725)   #4
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Here's the Forecast for Melbourne for today and the weekend.19 degrees max today, 70% chance of light showers; 16 degrees tomorrow, 70% chance of light showers again and then 19 & cloudy on Sunday.

Those teams that struggle to get heat into their tyres may have a hard time of it today and tomorrow.

Shout out to Oscar Piastri (not just because I'm an Oz). Genuine home town driver (rather than a driver from the same country as the race) for the first time in Melbourne - a younger Oscar used to play other sports on the fields at Albert Park, he really is about as local as a driver could be. Makes me wonder how many other drivers are truly local to the location of their home country Grand Prix. I don't think it would be many, so that's pretty coool for Oscar.