View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2016, 22:32 (Ref:3663127)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
To expand what others have said...

I think the "concept" is extremely similar between the two, but there are differences. More spec in F1, more open in WEC. Different energy levels (flow rates and ERS capacity). To the OPs question... Yes it would give them a leg up. However the F1 PU token system (going away soon if I remember correctly) makes it hard for anyone to jump in and catch up with the the existing factory PU suppliers.

Richard