Thread: LM24 Centenary : the cars
View Single Post
Old 26 May 2023, 05:24 (Ref:4158005)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Still trying to wrap my head around how these are all fitting in the museum. Are they just terfing out all the other cars (and random fire engines) that aren't former winners?
My understanding is that the existing cars have been removed and that these will replace them. To what extent the regular exhibition space has been dismantled and reconfigured, I'm not sure.

I'm really looking forward to this. Planning to visit as early as possible during my trip, to avoid what will inevitably be horrendous queues/crowds.